Saturday, October 30, 2010

Siblings

This weekend, Will took my his camera with him to Virginia to the "Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear". So I had to dig out my Nikon again.  At one point, the girls and I were hanging out in the bedroom, and Vivian asked to hold Annelee.  Which prompted a quick photo-shoot (even if none of the photos of her holding Annelee made this post).  If I'd been thinking, I would've removed (or at least flipped over so the less colorful side shows) the blanket over the chair earlier.  Oh, well.  We still had fun and you still get to see pictures of both girls.  Win-win.


















 "Do we know each other?  No, never met her before.  I was just sitting here, taking it easy.  Next thing  I knew, she sat down and someone started taking photos of us."


























Blowing bubbles

  
























The one where Vivian finally smiles and Annelee tries to eat her hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment