Saturday, October 9, 2010

Photo Shoot

When Annelee had her passport photos done, the photographer attempted to also get some more posed pictures of her, but she was having none of it, she was screaming her head off the entire time.  So, we gave up very soon.  We did get the all-important passport photo, though, and she is now the proud owner of a US passport, ready to travel to Germany for the Christmas holidays!

I did watch how they tried to pose Annelee, however, and was planning to try something similar at home.  Of course, I didn't manage to set up things all the way before Annelee and Vivian woke up, so my white background is missing in places.  And I only got a few photos done before Annelee was crying again...  And Vivian needed to also be photographed on the bobby pillow...  And use her own camera to take photos...  You get the drift.  I will have to try again sometime.

Here are a few photos I did get:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment