Saturday, January 21, 2012

Close-up

I love Will's camera.  So much so that he has to pretty much ask me for it when he actually wants to use it (sorry, Will).  But when I dig out my camera on occasion, I remember how much I like it, too.  If only it wasn't so bulky.  Yet, as soon as I start snapping pictures, I'm thinking I really should upgrade it to one of the newer models ... one day.

In the meantime, here's a close-up of Annelee that I took today.  She is getting very, very excited about photos, seeing them on the little display.  Just like Vivian at that age though, she doesn't like the idea that she has to stand still for a second for me to actually take a photo before she can see it on the display.  I got a bunch of "Annelee being totally distraught" photos, too.  But this one was my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment