Monday, June 13, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different ...

If you are looking for photos of cute little girls, you will be disappointed today, because I wanted to post something entirely different. 

A couple of months ago, I took photos for my friend Marina and her new vet clinic that she wanted to use for the website.  Her web designer had given her some images that he wanted to have recreated with her and her staff in it. Gulp.  I dug out and dusted off my lighting equipment, and crossed my fingers that some of the photos would turn out.  We ended up using the operating room for all photos because of the strong overhead lights ... those, together with my equipment made good photos possible.  In fact, we are thinking we should do a photo shoot with the kids there one day  :)

The website is up and running and I think it turned out really nice.  If you open it up, the photos that it scrolls through in the beginning are all mine  :)  I also opened a local magazine the other day and saw one of them used in a half-page ad.  Nice surprise!

Here's the link:  Bethel Park Animal Clinic

Next post will be photos of the girls again, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment