Saturday, October 13, 2012

Soccer

This fall, Vivian and her BFF Rowan started a six week soccer class.  Between bad weather, Vivian being sick, and such, Vivian's actually not attended too many practices/games, but that hasn't stopped me from taking photos when I had the chance.

I was sort of dreading becoming a "Soccer Mom" and hanging out field side and screaming at my kid, but as it turns out, it's quite nice to be chatting with the other parents and cheering the kid on!

Meanwhile, Vivian complains she doesn't like soccer because the running makes her tired.  (She should watch a professional game some time!)  She does like practice though :)  I guess I won't be a Soccer Mom for too long, unless Annelee falls in love with the sport.

Annelee has come along quite a few times and also enjoys her "practice", so that is definitely a possibility :)

Vivian complained that she didn't score a goal, but I was able to catch her with the ball a few times!

In full action

I'm pretty sure this is some secret half-time communication

Vivian up high!

Attack!

On picture day, I asked Rowan and Vivian to pose for me.  This is what I got.

Annelee was all like "You want a nice posed shot?"

"Here are a couple for you to choose from"

Team photo with Coach Tim (L) and Coach Sean (R).  Click on the photo to see a larger version of it.
 
Warm-up at practice

Let the mayhem begin.  They were all "painting" the grass different colors with their balls.

Annelee was just lounging about

Rowan is very focused on her game

As is Vivian

That didn't last long though.  This is what they did while standing in line waiting for their turn to practice shooting goals :)


No comments:

Post a Comment