Saturday, July 26, 2014

Annelee is Four!!!!

There is no better reason to resurrect a severely neglected blog than a birthday.  I'm hoping this will bring me back into the groove.  Because time does indeed fly.  I mean, how can Annelee be 4!  I still remember this day 4 years ago where I texted Katie about the playdate that we had planned and said "Yes, I'm still coming.  There's no way I'm having a baby today."  Famous last words ...  shortly before 11pm that evening, Annelee had arrived.

The strong-headed temper tantrums Annelee has had for part of this year have (hopefully) stopped.  She's grown so much more verbal and expressive and funny, she's a joy to be around.  I went out to breakfast with her this morning, just the two of us, and we both had a great time.  I can't wait to see what 4 will bring.

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

Here are the previous posts:   3, 2, 1

August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment