Monday, September 3, 2012

Too Short

As always, my Mom's visit was too short.  The girls and I took her to the airport this morning (she's in the air somewhere over the Atlantic right now) and already we are thinking "but we were going to ...". 

We had a great time. The girls absolutely loved having her here.  In fact, Vivian cried for her about half the way home from the airport.  In typical 4-year old fashion, she also bounced back immediately after that and had a fun and happy afternoon with her friend Rowan.

I didn't get as many photos as I wanted.  Even though I tried for the last couple of days, I never managed to get a photo of us four girls together. But we made a lot of fun memories.  That's the important part.

Here's one quick photo I got of Omi and her girls the other day.  More to come in the following weeks.

Cheeeeeese!

No comments:

Post a Comment